Tuesday 10 September 2013

My First Post!!!



Hello World.

I'm Cody, a little Bernese Mountain Dog, otherwise known as a Berner for short.

I'm only 6 weeks old and just getting into the hang of this blogging thing!!!

I still live with my Mummy, Amber, and I'm staying here forever. My brothers & sisters are going to new families when they are bigger & they have lots of big adventures ahead of them but I'm really happy that I get to stay with Mummy because I'd miss her too much.

Lets introduce you to all us puppies.

First up, here is me with my Mummy.



Then there's Sky, he's the one who loves cuddles
















Then there's Fuchsia, she's the independent one who is all brave and explores everything first!



Then there's Candy, she loves dinnertime best of all.



Then there's Chocolate, he is the playful one.



And then there's Lime, he is the cheeky one that is always getting into trouble!



There's all six of us pups.

I promise to be back real soon to update you more on what new exciting things I get up too!

Love & licks,
Cody. x

No comments:

Post a Comment